First 5 Family Resource Center
Our resource center is a place in your community where children, parents, and caregivers can learn and grow together.
The Family Resource Center offers free resources, educational activities, and parenting workshops for families with children 5 years and younger – providing support and developing the skills children and families need for success.
At the Family Resource Center, you can receive information on a number of programs, services, and activities such as:
- Affordable children’s health insurance programs
- Preschool programs in your area
- Resources in your community
- Healthy eating and nutrition
- Preparing your child for kindergarten
- Fun and educational family activities
- Volunteer opportunities